Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

Soul Thief Promotion

For those who haven't read Soul Thief, the second book in the Blue Light Series, the kindle edition will be on sale for just .99 from April 14th thru April 20th. Hope you decide to check it out. Also, it is now available as a print edition through createspace. For those who prefer to read in the old paper and ink format here's the link: Soul Thief print


Home From Florida
My wife Sheila and I arrived home in Maine yesterday after a two day road trip from Florida. We got here just in time for mud season. Oh joy. We spent three months in the warmth this year and we're thinking we'll stay six months next year.
I love Maine but I don't miss the cold weather.


A Couple of Updates
First, for those who might be interested in my writings other than the Blue Light Series, come August, I will have the rights to my novel The Haunting of Sam Cabot back from my publisher, Damnation Books. Working with Damnation Books has been nothing short of a nightmare for me and I can't wait to regain control of my work so that I can offer my loyal readers the kinds of promotions that have made my independent titles so successful. Next year I will regain control of both The Lost Village and the Holocaust Opera. Yay!
In the meantime, The third novel in the Blue Light Series, On the Nightwind is still not finished, but close. I will let you all know when it becomes available. I'm thinking perhaps I'll run some sort of initial free promo.


Thanks and be well,

Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment